7 Apr 2015 (Presidential Approval 15 Apr 2015)
Admission to the Graduate Program
A complete application for degree status must include:
1. completed application form;
2. official transcript(s) from all institutions of higher education attended; all education admits must possess a cumulative GPA of 3.0;
3. scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for Accounting; scores on the Graduate Record Examination or Miller Analogies Test for education programs;
4. letters of recommendation from two persons who can attest to the academic potential for graduate study and personal character of the applicant;
5. other special requirements (as noted in individual program descriptions), which may include proof of New York State certification and a written response to an essay prompt.
Note: applicants to the education programs, who do not meet the admissions requirement above, may apply for a waiver.