Welcome to the information and work space for the Office of the Provost and the Division of Academic Affairs. Use these pages to learn about the division and its responsibilities, stay abreast of developments in academic affairs, and find important forms and documents. Specific groups, such as deans and program directors, can use dedicated areas of this space to find information of particular relevance to them, and to collaborate on projects of common interest.
Use the menus at left to navigate the space. The "Space Shortcuts" will take you to some of the most commonly used pages. The page tree below them can be expanded to show the contents of the entire space.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, try the search box below to search this space or the box above (in the blue ribbon) to search across the entire Geneseo wiki. Some content here is visible only to users who are logged in. Log in now.
Limit your search to this space using the box below, or search across the whole wiki in the blue ribbon above.
Don't see what you're looking for? Make sure you've logged in with your Geneseo username and password. Log in now.
There have been some organizational changes in Academic Affairs. Responsibilities previously housed in the "Office of the Dean of the College" are now divided between the Associate Provost for Assessment and Curriculum (Melanie Blood) and the Dean of Academic Planning and Advising (Celia Easton). Learn more here.
Some things you can do here...
- Browse a list of all forms and files here to which you have access.
- Find links to information about Geneseo's classroom policies and curriculum, and to forms for curriculum revision.
- Download a list of current department chairs and secretaries.
- View meeting notes and documents for deans and department chairs (access restricted).
- View meeting notes and documents for academic affairs administrators and staff (access restricted).
- View organizational charts for the division of academic affairs and the entire college.