Welcome to the information and work space for the Office of the Provost and the Division of Academic Affairs. Use these pages to learn about the division and its responsibilities, stay abreast of developments in academic affairs, and find important forms and documents. Specific groups, such as deans and program directors, can use dedicated areas of this space to find information of particular relevance to them, and to collaborate on projects of common interest.
Use the menus at left to navigate the space. The "Space Shortcuts" will take you to some of the most commonly used pages. The page tree below them can be expanded to show the contents of the entire space.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, try the search box below to search this space or the box above (in the blue ribbon) to search across the entire Geneseo wiki. Some content here is visible only to users who are logged in. Log in now.
Limit your search to this space using the box below, or search across the whole wiki in the blue ribbon above.
Don't see what you're looking for? Make sure you've logged in with your Geneseo username and password. Log in now.
Some things you can do here...
- Review and download documents related to Evaluation Processes and Procedures for Academic Faculty.
- Download Evaluation Forms for Academic Faculty.
- Review and download information and forms related to Sabbatical Leave, including sample applications.
- Find links to information about Geneseo's classroom policies and curriculum, and to forms for curriculum revision.
- Download a list of current department chairs and secretaries.
- View organizational charts for the division of academic affairs and the entire college.
- Browse a list of all forms and files here to which you have access.