L’Université Paris-Sorbonne, Paris, France: January –May 20XX
- Lived with a host family for four months and communicated in French
- Studied the French culture and traditions through various classes during study abroad experience
Bath Spa University, Bath, England
Student; Fall 20XX
- Lived in residence halls with other study abroad students.
- Studied English history and traditions by visiting historical sites.
- Took several upper-level English and writing courses, such as gothic literature.
Humanities Faculty-Led Study Abroad excursion, Italy
Student, Summer 20XX
- Studied classical literature to understand social and historical meanings from pre-1600s Western Civilization.
- Lived in and visited several Italian cities such as Siena and Rome to learn about culture and traditions.